Subject: WG NaN Public consultation, deadline 28 January 2025
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2024 10:08:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and B

The Public Consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverable 
approved by WG NaN#29 on 26-28 November 2024:

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (12)04 - Numbering for Nomadic Voice 
Services

*	A link to the draft revision of ECC Recommendation(12)04 can be found 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(12)04.docx> 
here

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Deadline is Tuesday 28 January 2025.

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/